An ideal fit for this role
…would be somebody who has worked in industry as a Coating Engineer or a Coating Inspector, with focus on defining, applying and developing coating technology and is ready to make a career development in a job and environment where a personal growth is valued and opportunities for personal development are various.
Our organization is in a growing phase and we want to reward proven achievers with various career possibilities.
Your new role – challenging and future oriented
- Approval, implementation and improvement of painting technology within global multidisciplinary team
- Defining machines and tools for painting technology startup and acquiring necessary knowledge for painting startup in production
- Training production staff on correct usage of tools and machines for painting technology/process in production environment
- Developing necessary documentation and training for production staff (working instructions, parameters sheets, presentational trainings, etc.)
- Process problem solving in production and method training for Manufacturing Engineering department
- Capacity defining and tracking within dedicated production areas for painting and layout maintenance and management within the areas for painting
- 5S support to production and production staff training for LEAN methods
- Analyze data from production, quality or own sources in order to define proper actions
- Planning, ordering and maintaining together with Tool Specialist optimal quantity of tools and machine parts necessary for machining production area functioning
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- College or University degree in technical field
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within the production environment
- At least 3 years of experience in anticorrosion technology application
- Great plus but not mandatory: DIN-Certified coating Inspector, FROSIO certified coating inspector, NACE certified coating inspector or similar which refers to Norwegian Standard NS 476 with several years of active application of this certificate and reporting
- Excellent PC skills
- Good command of English, both written and verbal
- Excellent coaching and communication skills
- Extraordinary negotiation and communication skills
- Able to collaborate effectively with individuals with diverse backgrounds, culture and styles
Applying to join us – straightforward
If you are interested, please apply electronically by 29.02.2020.
We do thank you for your application and interest.
Visit www.siemens.com or www.siemens.rs if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.