Rad od kuće
U.S. based start-up company that provides professional paralegal services to law firms is looking for a Paralegal Assistant to be employed on a full-time basis. The following is a general description of services that this position requires:
- Assist in real estate transaction process by preparing correspondence, ordering clearance documents, and coordinating closings
- Under supervision of manager, prepares transfer documents for real estate transactions
- Prepares basic cost calculations
- Communicates via e-mail and/or telephone with U.S. based clients
- Communicates with various municipalities to obtain necessary information
- Enters transactional information into system and keeps strict track of transactional deadlines
- Performs other administrative duties as assigned by the manager
Full training is provided for this position. Excellent knowledge of English language, both written and spoken, is required. Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required. The right candidate must be highly responsible, self-motivated, with superior organizational skills.
Due to time difference between Serbia and U.S., this position is only available to candidates who can commit to working late afternoons and evenings (4:00p.m. -12:00a.m.) The position is remote.
Please note that despite work hours, this is not an opening for an additional activity, but rather a full-time position with a growing company, and we are looking for candidates who are willing to commit, learn, and grow as the company grows.
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Inostranstvo, 6444 W. Belmont Avenue