Join our office in Belgrade.
- Handling general administrative duties such as: managing electronic calendars; scheduling meetings, appointments, conference calls; distributing incoming and outgoing mail, faxes;
- Maintaining office supplies;
- Providing direct support to the entire office;
- Creating and maintaining records in database;
- Assisting attorneys in preparing, filing and prosecuting trademark, patent, or other IPR applications;
- Assisting attorneys in handling recordation of changes before the local IPO;
- Assisting attorneys in formalities concerning maintaining IP rights (renewals, annuities);
- Translating texts from local language into English and vice versa.
- University degree;
- Excellent command of English language (both written and spoken);
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar position;
- Detail oriented;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize and utilize resources as available;
- Strong computer skills, at least in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English.
Please include the following statement in your initial job application:
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. They will be required to submit the signed and scanned Consent Form for Job Applicants.
Kancelarija specijalizovana za zaštitu intelektualne svojine
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Oslobođenja 87
- PIB: 106537691
- Matični broj: 20625791