We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa and Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
The way we manage our company is built on the belief that, by giving a WOW service to our partners, we will be able to change the on-demand delivery market. How are we doing this? By paying attention to small details. Glovo is a hyper-local marketplace featuring the most trendy places in each city and delivers their products in less than 30 mins.
As a Partner Business Leader, you will be a key role in developing the q-commerce business
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Own strategic partner relationships end to end, including understanding P&L tracking, managing deep product integrations, leading co-marketing efforts to drive awareness and activation, and ensure operational excellence
- Onboard new partners on our platform by providing them all the necessary tools and information to start working
- Be responsible for our partners business performance, analyse their main KPIs and ensure growth MoM. Track and reporting of performance metrics
- Lead contract renegotiations to establish a strong working partnership grounded on sustainable economics for both parties
- Get feedback from our partners and translate it into product, marketing and operations improvement
- Own partner’s assortment → category management
- Be responsible of closing groceries deals along with the sales team leader
- Prepare reports and dashboards to present to groceries partners and use as source of operational improvement
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Account Management and/or Business Consultant
- Analytical mindset
- Problem solver, look for the root-cause of the problem and go for it till make things happen.
- Perfect written and spoken communication
- Customer obsession
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Flexible working environment
- Private health insurance
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool events, Culture Days every 2 months!
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
- If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovoapp Technology d.o.o.
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa and Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.Više o poslodavcu