BtoBet, a leading iGaming technology and platform provider, is seeking to recruit a Customer Relationship Manager to join its ranks on a full-time basis. The role description entails thru understanding of the company’s business model (technical and financial) to secure quality in the management of the clients and partners.
As a Partner Relationship Manager in Btobet, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with technical and finance teams and build bond with customers. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships and keep our partners satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Act as a primary point of reference and business consultant for assigned partners through email, phone, online presentations and in-person meetings
- Communicate with partners and clients at a senior level to resolve issues and inquiries
- Adhere to the highest professional standards while managing partners’ accounts
- Collaborate with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new partners, develop existing relationships
- Manage projects within client relationships, carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
- Monitor and analyse customer’s usage of our product
- Collect and analyse data to learn more about partners’ behaviour
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors
- Experience as a Client/Partner Relationship Manager
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Experience in iGaming or IT is a plus
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Attitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or similar field
- Proficient in English and Spanish is mandatory
What we offer:
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
- Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time
- Medical insurance (health)
- 20 working days of paid vacation; paid holidays, and sick leaves
- Sport compensation
- Referral program
- Team buildings, corporate events
The salary package will be discussed during the interview process and is based upon experience.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
If you think that you fit the role requirements, we’d like to meet you.
- Makedonija, Inostranstvo, 11 Oktomvri 33a, Skopje