Sanne Group is a premier fund administration service provider of alternative assets located across the globe. SANNE is a fast growing firm expanding its operational support model with resources located in Belgrade.
This is a new role, reporting to the Centralised Payment Team (CPT) Assistant Manager. Primary responsibility is to ensure we meet Client Services, and therefore client requirements, to process and deliver payment instructions to banks in line with expectations, and internal and external (bank) cut off times, for same day value.
- Inputting of individual pre-authorised payment instructions received by the Central Payments team
- Inputting pre authorised customer batched payment runs.
- Liaison with business and treasury teams.
- Liaison with contacts at third party banks.
- Assist with providing information for ad-hoc payments projects and ensure completion in line with pre-agreed deadlines.
- Resolve issues which prevent the keying of payments and escalate where the issue cannot be resolved.
- Ensure cut-off times are adhered to and client receives the correct value.
- Generally act in the best interests of the division by supporting team members.
- Perform other duties as necessary to support the operations team and wider business.
- Assisting with the maintenance of payment signatory lists ensuring these are kept up to date and that there is no delay in removing leavers etc and providing Due Diligence to the business on request.
- Supporting and training new and junior members of the team.
Skills / experience required
- Previous experience in inputting payments.
- Experience of working with online banking systems an advantage
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to work to tight customer driven deadlines.
- Must be able to work as part of a wider team.
- Knowledge of local regulatory environment an advantage
What we offer
- Work in a positive, dynamic environment
- Possibility for advancement
- Opportunity to travel
- Work Monday to Friday, 11am-7pm
SANNE is a specialist global provider of outsourced corporate, fund and private client administration, reporting and fiduciary services. Established for over 25 years and listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, SANNE employs more than 1200 people worldwide and administers structures and funds that have in excess of £200 billion of assets. Key clients include alternative asset managers, financial institutions, family offices, UHNWIs and corporates. SANNE has a presence in established, international financial centres spread across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Deadline for applications: 11.01.2019.