Who are we?
TPA is a leading accounting, tax advisory and audit company in Central and Eastern Europe. It currently employs more than 1700 staff members in Austria, Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Hungary. The 12 countries of the independent TPA Group are perfectly connected at global level, and we are able to provide high-quality services in all the main business centres and regions of the world.
Our Belgrade office provides services of accounting, audit, corporate finance consulting, payroll and tax consulting. Due to expansion in Serbia, we are looking for a skilled Payroll Team leader.
- Develop, lead and supervise the Payroll Team and co-ordinate the daily activities
- Manage and develop relationships with clients, accounting and tax department within the company
- Keep up to date with changes in legislation and providing information to the team and clients
- Ensures that quality of payroll and financial information are available for use, by providing accurate, up to date information as requested in a timely manner
- Complies with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Maintains the confidentiality and security of all payroll documentation and maintains effective communication with clients
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests through written and verbal communication
- Payroll calculation and another earnings compensation
- Calculation of tax and social security contributions for other various payments for individuals and preparation of their tax return (service contract, rental income, director’s remuneration, etc.)
- Review of business trip calculations and respective tax return submission
- Optimization of salary costs according to customer requirements
- Creating annual reports, as well as, special reporting packages according to client's specific requirements
- Communication with clients and tax authorities, auditors, banks - oral and written in Serbian and English
- Preparation and submission of all relevant tax returns
- Review payroll documents, including contracts, agreements, pay-sheets, reports etc.
- Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Drives continuous improvement for operations/processes
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies, chambers etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Undertakes other duties that fall within the scope of this position & support functions as required
- Responsible for reviewing and completing time sheets for clients invoicing
Education/ Experience / Skills and Qualifications
- University degree (level VI or VII)
- Payroll expert with at least 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English (writing and conversational, level B2, or higher)
- Experience of managing, mentoring & motivating staff
- Good understanding of payroll processes and legislation (compensation and wage structure, benefits administration)
- Proven competence in MS applications: Excel, Word, Power Point
- Good interpersonal, organisation and planning skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of ABSoft is an advantage
What do we offer?
- Working with great, dedicated team
- Trainings and education, both internal and external
- Opportunity for professional growth and progress within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Other benefits
You can apply electronically.
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.