As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
To expand our Paid Media & Distribution Belgrade Team at our TX Services site in Belgrade, we are currently looking for a smart, talented and dedicated Paywall Operations Engineer.
If you enjoy solving problems in a creative way with elegant solutions then you will enjoy working with us as!
- Work on changes and configurations of paywall flows
- Taking over responsibility for projects after the golive and ensure that maintenance is done in the right way
- Technical review of Change Requests from business and consulting to lead Change Requests in the right direction
- Monitor that prioritization of tickets from all Stakeholders is done in the right way
- Support other development teams in case of application incidents, if needed do measures in paywall systems to avoid them in the future
- Monitor and resolve incoming business incidents in order to reach a high customer satisfaction
- Work on optimisation and automatisation of manual flows to reduce manual work load and working on production in the future
- If possible make hotfixes within your responsibility by yourself otherwise push that they are done accordingly with the right teams
- Functional Scripting experience
- REST APIs and CURL
- Good understanding and experience with UNIX systems
- Collaborative person
- Extraordinary accurate working habits
- Good analytical skills
- Technical understanding of architecture topics
- Willingness to learn different technologies and to adapt fast in a frequently changing environment
- Willingness to take over much responsibility as an interface between business and development teams
- You speak fluent English, German is a plus
- Be a part of establishing a Swiss based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours. We don't track time, we trust our people.
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and training if you wish to do so
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Modern, sunny and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally