Arcadis Gen are recruiting for a People Analytics Specialist ideally with global reward experience to join the organisation on a permanent basis. This is an exciting role to be part of a global organisation which is growing rapidly.
We want to build our People Analytics function and increase the sophistication of our HR MI as part of a wider business strategy to ensure there is quality people data to interpret, analyse and tell a story. This role will also take centre stage for our reward processes, gathering benchmarking data about jobs, compensation and benefits including preparing global pay review data.
As Arcadis Gen matures, we require you to help us enhance our existing data analysis. This will help us elevate the role of the People & Culture function and drive better outcomes for our people and business.
We are looking for a People Analytics Specialist who has an exceptional proficiency with numbers, and with comfort interacts with stakeholders outside of the People Function.
You will also play a pivotal role with data should any M and A or TUPE activities arise.
Shaping your Growth: Gen is committed to being a learning organisation and investing in the continuous professional development of its people. Whilst we will provide you with coaching and support, we will be expected to take ownership of your personal learning and engage pro-actively with a range of learning avenues we provide.
As the People Analytics Specialist, your responsibilities are varied and challenging, and include the ownership of the following activities.
- Perform audits to ensure data integrity and identify errors/irregularities in People data and come up with solution for improvement (involve data cleansing at the beginning stage). In the future we will look to continue to build our HR stack so keeping abreast of People technologies market is important.
- Process improvement / management and automation to improve current process and provide a superior reporting solution. Identifying and recommend areas of improvement for our people procedures. You will also be responsible for developing global DEIB metrics.
- Translating and organising data into meaningful and easily understandable format that is fit for purpose, also to support decision making across the business. With visualization and storytelling, dashboard design / building and maintenance. Collaborating with the Resourcing & Capability Analysts to ensure that our people data is accurate.
- Reward deployment of annual salary process and incentive schemes.
WHAT YOU BRING
You will be the Gen expert on all things People Analytics, owning all people reporting monthly and ensuring that our decision-making is informed with accurate and up-to-date data. Therefore, you will be well-organised and confident in managing multiple deadlines in busy periods.
The successful candidate will have existing experience in a people function as an analyst, and an appetite to work closely with stakeholders. You’ll be working with a lot of sensitive data, so data confidentiality and good practice methodology is key.
We are looking for someone who possesses:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of Power BI and creating HR MI dashboards
- Other presentation & visualization tools a huge plus
- Knowledge of statistical models & analysis / text analysis
- Familiarity with People operations including payroll and employee benefits
- BSc in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field
- Experience of pay review and incentive scheme deployment
- Experience in a global People/HR function
- Experience of other presentation & visualization tools than Power BI
- Experience of Oracle HCM and similar HR ERP
Arcadis Gen is a strongly values led organization. Our values have been based on the deep beliefs of our Founder and built and integrated upon by our people. They are considered to be ‘living’ and we work hard to integrate them into all that we do from the way we give each other feedback, to our annual Gen-ius awards.
- An environment with an innovative culture and the entrepreneurial spirit of a scale-up, we have access to Arcadis global offices and also have flexible working spaces in Serbia and Sheffield, UK.
- A flexible working environment that proactively encourages you to integrate the demands of home and work and which considers wellbeing and sustainable human performance as core components of our strategy.
- A series of Healthy Working Practices across Arcadis Gen, including Thinking Thursdays, a day dedicated each week to minimizing meetings and maximizing opportunities to reduce the cognitive load.
- Opportunities to future proof yourself by working with highly motivated, curious and skilled colleagues in multiple geographies globally.
- A strong commitment to learning and growth, including a #lovetolearn cash contribution for you to invest in the learning platform of your choice.
- We are working toward our BCorp certification which will recognise our high standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability, and hope to have secured this by the end of the year
And of course,
- Compensation and discretionary performance incentive schemes which acknowledge and reward your contribution, informed by market data provided by leading global experts Willis Towers Watson.
- Leading healthcare, financial and wellbeing benefits, including financial support for your professional registration and accreditation.
Discover the next generation Bold, disruptive, experimental - the pioneers of what's possible. Changing how we think to create a better tomorrow. We are Arcadis Gen.Launching in spring 2020, Arcadis Gen is the new digital business from Arcadis, SEAMS and EAMS Group Our Story Arcadis Gen specialises in working with clients to enable them to achieve their strategic objectives, as they reach new heights in business performance, asset reliability and performance, efficiency and effectiveness…Više o poslodavcu