G-Core Labs is an international cloud and edge leader in content delivery, public cloud, hosting, and security solutions for any business headquartered in Luxembourg, whose global infrastructure is included in the Guinness Book of Records.
G-Core Labs provides a wide range of services for customers of all industries that develop their business online. The company's services include a public cloud, managed hosting, content delivery network (CDN), an advanced media platform for professional broadcasts and streaming of any complexity, protection against DDoS attacks of any level, protection against malicious bots, cloud content storage, etc. G-Core Labs built its own global infrastructure on all continents with the best CDN performance in Europe and other locations. The network has 140 points of presence located in more than 110 cities around the world in reliable Tier IV and Tier III data centers.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
You will be a part of the team developing a high-performance filtering engine designed to protect our customers from volumetric DDoS attacks and bot attacks. The solution is using cutting-edge technologies, like eBPF and XDP.
Targeted to performance effectiveness, the filtering engine requires a lot of effort in performance analysis and optimization.
What you will do:
As a performance test engineer, you will work on the performance evaluation of the filtering engine. Your duties will involve both manual testing of the solution in the test lab and building infrastructure for tests automation.
During manual testing, you will try to find conditions leading to performance degradation, performance bottlenecks. And afterward you will provide automation to test such scenarios under CI environment.
- Networking knowledge (TCP, UDP, HTTP, VLAN)
- Previous experience with L3-L7 load testing tools like Cisco TRex (If you know what Ixia is, it is a huge plus)
- Python knowledge (scripting experience is enough)
- Understanding the basics of Linux networking configuration
Nice to have:
- Experience with Github Actions or similar CI/CD solutions
- Prior experience with network equipment testing
- Official employment in an international company with clients in 21 countries
- Opportunities for professional and career growth
- Competitive salary
- Work – Life Balance
- Great colleagues and open atmosphere at workplace
- Knowledge and discoveries sharing inside and outside the team
- Corporate and social events.
Gcore SEE d.o.o.
POWERFUL EDGE AND CLOUD SOLUTIONS FOR MEDIA BUSINESS AND THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY! Gcore is an international Cloud and Edge leader in content delivery, public cloud, hosting, and security solutions for any business. Headquartered in Luxembourg, with global infrastructure included in the Guinness Book of Records. Gcore provides a wide range of services for customers of all industries that develop their business online. The company's services include public cloud, managed hosting, content delivery…Više o poslodavcu