MAKING VACATION DREAMS COME TRUE, ONE CALL AT A TIME
What if we told you that there is a job that involves spending most of your day looking at pictures of sandy beaches and Caribbean sunsets?
JOIN OUR SUPERSTAR TEAM AND BECOME:
A PERSONAL CONCIERGE / SALES AND SERVICE SPECIALIST
(FOR LUXURY RESORTS)!
As a Sales and Service Specialist, you will:
- receive inbound and make outbound communication via phone, email and/or chat to help our customers book their ideal Caribbean vacation
- be productive and engage in positive interactions, effectively meeting the needs of our customers while reinforcing trust
- create loyalty by serving as a brand spokesperson while demonstrating a variety of selling techniques, resulting in sales of our products and services
- utilize solid judgment, problem solving, and product & technical knowledge to offer detailed insight and alternatives to help customers book their dream vacation(s)
- identify our customer's needs by asking clarifying questions to effectively promote our products and services, articulating their features and benefits
- keep daily contact with luxury hotels and resorts worldwide
- perform other duties as assigned
You will love this job if:
- you have a passion for excellence, a love for selling, and a natural ability to solve problems to meet the customer's needs
- you're genuinely excited about working to turn someone's Caribbean vacation fantasy into reality
- you're looking for a permanent position within a family-friendly company that values your contribution and will continuously invest in your development
- you're quick, decisive, and thrilled to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment as part of a tight-knit team
- you're a competitive self-starter who can solve urgent problems and juggle shifting priorities while keeping an eye out for details
- you have a customer-centric approach to work and take pride in providing first-class service to clients
To help you give your best, we will:
- welcome you as part of our team, offer support, and do our best to keep you happy
- help you design your personal hybrid working model between office and remote (after training, you can go 100% remote)
- reward your hard work with monthly bonuses
- provide training and learning opportunities as well as fun team-building activities
- offer family benefits as part of our family- friendly enterprise program
- make sure you have enough coffee/tea when working from the office
- order snacks every Friday because... it's Friday!
You should apply immediately if:
- you love a challenge and love helping people
- you are proficient/native in English
- you speak Spanish, it would be counted as a plus
- you are able to work in shifts - afternoons, late evenings, and weekends
- you have at least 1 year of call-center experience or 2 years in the hospitality/tourism industry
- you are familiar with processes and comfortable working in a procedure-based environment
- you are an advanced PC user
WE KNOW WE ARE. WE CAN’T WAIT TO MEET OUR NEWEST TEAM MEMBERS!
Please note that we will only accept resumes submitted in English.
Contact Service d.o.o.
Dobrodošli u Contact Service! Mi smo BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) kompanija koja pruža usluge korisničke podrške na različitim kanalima. Za sebe kažemo da smo tim entuzijasta koji primenjuje svoja znanja i veštine u procesima koji se odnose na Customer Service/Help Desk/Social Media & Content/Back Office/Data entry. Naši klijenti posluju u regionu, Sjedinjenim Američkim Državama i Evropi. Jedna smo od najmlađih kompanija u okviru Roaming Grupacije unutar koje posluje više od 20 kompanija…Više o poslodavcu