Farmina Pet Foods, an international company operating in more than 40 countries with 3 Factories in the world, due significantly increased production, is serching for the Serbian production facility in Inđija:
Pet food labeling specialist
- Daily communication with formulist, nutritionist, veterinary, marketing designers for creating new pet food labels;
- Daily communication with distributors/customers b resending them up to date pet food labels in order to collect translated declaration from them in;
- Daily communication with production;
- Giving support and feedback to distributors and customers for pet food label related questions in cooperation with formulist and veterinary;
- Running process of food package renewal;
- Running stock of labels;
- Ordering labels from printing company according to just-in-time production plan;
- Responsible for accuracy of delivered labels by suppliers, following all stages of printing (printing files, printed labels before the enter production);
- Following EAN codes and bill of materials of finished products
- In respect of documents and procedures SRPS ISO 9001:2008 and HACCP;
- Fullfilling other roders given by general manager.
- Education: Food technology, nutricionist, chemistry, quality managament
- Education level: Higher, and high education
- Experience: 1 year of experience on related job positions
- Skills and working capabilities: PC, MS Office, Internet, Pantheon, SAP, JAWA software literacy for day-to-day usage
- Proven English literacy and/or Italian desirable/optional
- Organisational skills: Ready for team work
- Level responsibility: Responsible to direct superior, general manager and CEO
- Special requirements: Driving license B category
- Work in young and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to upgrade career
- Opportunity to learn by experience
We offer you an experience working in growing international team of professionals, as well as a competitive compensation package.
To apply, please send your resume. We will directly contact candidates whose qualifications meet our needs to proceed with the application process.
Query is open till job position is filled
We will only consider applications submitted in English.
Deadline for applications: 13.03.2019.