We are a regional HR company operating in the Adriatic countries, servicing over 1.000 clients and over 12.000 associates on a daily basis. We have been present on the market with one goal – to help companies be better at hiring and overcome all HR challenges. With the power of our highly professional and dedicated colleagues, we are committed to drive our clients’ core business forward by providing high quality, customized, full scale of HR solutions and services.
Workforce has partnered with Coral Serbia, official Shell partner to find their:
Petrol Station Manager
- To be responsible for the overall activity at the petrol station as well as for all the employees working at the station
- To monitor work at the petrol station and prevent any unjustified interruption of this work
- To monitor that work discipline is followed and respected
- To ensure that customers are served quickly, effectively and politely
- To be responsible for the orders, stocks and sales of fuel and non-fuel products
- To monitor stock quantities of fuel and non-fuel products and ensure for timely orders of new products so that the required quantities are always maintained
- To keep updated files of all required documentation and accounting records as per the internal company regulations, instructions, orders etc.
- To participate in the Health and Safety Meetings as the Health and Safety Representative of the station
- To report any accidents/incidents to the QHSE Manage
- To perform any other duties deemed necessary for the proper functioning of the petrol station
The successful applicant:
- University or College degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in the retail industry
- Proven People Management Experience
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Excellent Customer Service & interpersonal skills
- Analytical & Problems Solving skills
- Hands on attitude with strong leadership
- Team orientation
- High level of integrity
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 25.04.2020.
Workforce Human Resource je regionalna HR kompanija koja posluje u zemljama Adriatic regije. Imamo preko 20 godina iskustva u HR industiji gde svakodnevno podržavamo preko 500 klijenata i preko 5.000 saradnika. Naša rešenja kreirana su prema vašim potrebama, bilo da tražite posao ili ste poslodavac, bilo da vam treba 1 ili 1.000 zaposlenih. Pružamo podršku u regrutaciji, u zapošljavanju, oblasti radnog prava i HR konsaltinga, obračunu zarada, outsourcingu procesa regrutacije i onsite menadžmenta.…Više o poslodavcu