- PrimeVigilance is continuing to expand and is looking for an experienced Pharmacovigilance (PV) Project Manager to join our dynamic, rapidly expanding organisation.
- Based in any of our offices, the PV Project Manager will be responsible for leading and managing long term engagements with our clients.
- Experienced home-based project managers will also be considered.
- Representing the client's interest with the aim of achieving client´s goals and objectives and the Prime Vigilance’s interest with the aim of keeping the agreed project scope.
- Preparing project scope and objectives based on the signed agreement between the client and PrimeVigilance.
- Management of client’s expectations to make sure the client is satisfied with services of PrimeVigilance, and that the work PrimeVigilance delivers meets, or even exceeds, the clients’ expectations.
- Acting as the primary contact point for project-related matters for both the client and PrimeVigilance staff.
- Project activities planning.
- Coordinating the colleagues working on a project.
- Maintenance of project-specific RAM (Responsibility Assignment Matrix).
- Assurance, that all PV Division staff is familiar with the client and the project scope.
- Assurance of training of all team members from relevant quality documents, including project-specific documentation.
- Having an overview of all tasks to be delivered to the client, including deadlines and interim milestones.
- Making sure that all the outputs are delivered in high quality and before the final deadline set up by client.
- Reporting the client and the PrimeVigilance management, e.g., preparation of Monthly reports, serving as basis for invoicing.
- Preparation of Accounting of Services and invoice, if delegated.
- Keeping of an oversight on all communication with client.
- Making sure that quality standards applicable to the respective client are met.
- Having an overview of all SOPs relevant to the respective client.
- Monitoring of compliance results and proposing corrective and preventive actions, where necessary. Preparation of Deviation reports.
- Acting as audit/inspection coordinator, if applicable.
- Proposing processes improvements.
- Leading by example.
- Proper hand-over of all open issues, ongoing project tasks and upcoming milestones and deadlines before his/her absence to project manager deputy.
- Proven track record in Pharmacovigilance activities as well as project management experience.
- Additional information
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Srbija, Beograd, Đorđa Stanojevića 14
- PIB: 109436311
- Matični broj: 21181986