If you are not open to direct feedback, not willing to grow and learn, and do not communicate effectively - this job is not for you.
HelloChakra provides physical products which help empower people's health and spirituality. We are a new company that started 1.5 years ago and we are proud we are building our team and launching many products that improve people's life.
Our company is growing with a lot of moving variables - and we are looking for someone who wants to join the journey and grow with us!
We are a 100% remote company run by two owners who are easy and flexible. You'll enjoy a no-meeting policy and most of your time will be focused on doing work rather than attending unnecessary meetings.
We're a small team that consists of:
- 2 Owners
- 2 Amazon Operations VAs
- 2 Marketing Specialists
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an Amazon Photographer/Videographer who can do stunning creative photography and videos for all of our existing and new products. Someone who lives and understands design, who can understand specifically how Amazon loves photos and videos to be made (Not just Amazon - eCommerce in general) and everything that goes behind world-class creativity.
You will be interacting with the 2 owners of the company as the direct reports - as well as other team members regularly.
This role will make a huge difference to our business. Great photos on Amazon and online make the difference when someone decides to make a purchase.
Tools we use for collaboration and communication:
The skills of the most suitable candidate:
- 2+ years of experience with photography and videography
- Prior experience with dealing with either eCommerce or Amazon
- Understanding of Amazon photo elements/parts of Amazon
- Excellent creative editing and design skills to complement the photos and videos
Our perfect colleague is:
- Extremely organized and efficient
- An excellent communicator (in English)
- Results oriented
- Delivers world class and outstanding photos and videos
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Flexible working hours
- Growth opportunities
- Great working environment
- Remote work
Click the apply button and complete the application form!
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Cheyenne, 1712 Pioneer Ave. Ste 500