As Technical Director, you will work closely with R&D (AI/Machine Learning) and our founding team on designing and implementing cutting-edge technologies for film and television. You will create highly innovative pipelines using our technology and help bring our technology to our artists through utilities/tools/plug-ins for various software packages. Additionally, you will create tools to help the R&D team on various problems such as MoCap data visualizations, rigs retargeting, tools for preparing and analyzing 3D data, etc.
What we are looking for
- Intermediate to advanced level user of Blender, Maya, Nuke, etc.
- Strong Python and MEL scripting skills and knowledge of Linux
- Strong understanding of composition, lighting, motion, textures, and PBR principles
- Great problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Familiarity with film and VFX production and the ability to priorities production needs and tasks
- A general understanding of hardware and networking performance issues that arise with automated tools.
- Familiarity with game engine technologies
- Previous experience in film, TV or games is a big plus
About the company
Focused on the future of filmmaking, Wonder Dynamics' mission is to revolutionize the production and post production process by leveraging state-of-the-art AI. We are striving to democratize the use of visual effects which will pave the way for the next generation of filmmakers. That mission attracted some of the most influential individuals in the film and tech industry that are now involved in our team. We're headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Why should you consider joining us?
This is a mid- or senior-level engineering role and we offer a competitive salary, valuable stock options and comprehensive benefits that allow individual flexibility for all employees to choose what makes the most sense for their personal situation.
Wonder Dynamics is committed to a culture of flexibility, diversity, and fun for all of our employees. We are working on some of the most challenging technical problems and we know the solutions will come from all of us working together in an inclusive, transparent and open manner.
- Srbija, Novi Sad, Železnička 7 sprat: 3 I 4
- PIB: 112219202
- Matični broj: 21629227