Platform Product Owner
Have you got previous Product experience in an online industry? If so this could be the next step for you in your career! Perhaps you are an experienced Project Manager looking to take the next step up?
About this opportunity:
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a talented Product Owner to join an established boutique platform and software provider in the gaming / betting sector, driven by experienced industry experts.
You will assist the business in the continued development of a user management and gaming platform. You will initially manage their industry leading platform which services the gaming industry but you will quickly get involved in product development across the business.
You will be working from our Belgrade office and co-ordinating between teams and remote staff in 3 different countries.
- Develop a detailed understanding of our customers, their needs and how they use our products;
- The management of technical products (APIs, Integrations, certifications etc.)
- Assisting with platform integrations;
- Capturing and documenting user requirements;
- Owning technical documentation;
- Constantly driving product development and innovation ensuring long term service quality;
- Translating business needs into backlog items;
- Managing the product backlog and development roadmap;
- Achieving optimal customer satisfaction through interaction with the system across all channels;
- Establishing product/feature acceptance criteria and overseeing user acceptance testing;
- Managing the progression of development through leadership and management of each project;
- Working closely with the senior management to ensure scheduling, prioritization and resource allocation is in-line with business needs;
- Research and analyse existing data and competitor products in cooperation with various teams to validate and evaluate ideas;
- Delivering projects on time ensuring they met the agreed completion and acceptance criteria.
- Significant experience in a product management role;
- Self-motivated with strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail;
- Track record of successful projects within the role of Product Manager and/or Product Owner;
- Comfortable working across multiple projects with challenging deadlines in a dynamic environment;
- Experienced in relationship management with third party suppliers at all levels;
- Team player with an agile mindset and a positive attitude;
- Strong skills in testing software for user acceptance purposes.
Qualifications and Experience:
- An understanding of project management methodologies;
- An understanding of SaaS business;
- Qualifications / Understanding of Scrum/Agile;
- Experience working with international environment;
- Experience in the sports betting or gaming industry would be beneficial.
Deadline for applications: 26.03.2020.