Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
Platform Software Engineer (m/f)
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad
To be part of our team means to participate in the development process of Continental's software platform for automotive electronic control units, giving application developers a complete hardware abstraction. This platform has been perfected for more than 15 years In Body Control Units, Vehicle Control Units and Instrument Clusters being standardized across these products, having as a goal to minimize development costs, increase reliability and to ensure safety of drivers, passengers and pedestrians alike. You will collaborate with a strong international team and see the impact of your work on streets around the globe.
In your day to day job you will:
- Analyze software requirements and define/adapt the software architecture and design
- Develop SW modules using C/C++ programming language
- Perform module integration and verification for the own modules
- Integrate 3rd party software components
- Analyze the eventual issues and derive corrective actions
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Advanced knowledge of C or C++ programming language (at least 2 years of experience)
- Medium Knowledge of microcontrollers
- Fluent in English
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of methods like test driven development, static tests, test automation (also tools like Cantata, Tessy, Google tests, etc.)
- Knowledge of SW development life cycles
- Knowledge in understanding HW schematics and handling of measurement equipment
- Automotive experience is an advantage
What We Offer:
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 17.05.2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental: