We are looking for Poker Fraud Analyst.
We are a Maltese company established 11 years ago, with the office in the centre of Belgrade, Serbia. We develop software applications and games for regulated gaming markets.
As a Poker Fraud Analyst, you will be responsible for building and maintaining Gaming Integrity controls related to issues such as collusion, bots/live assistance use, money dumping and more.
You will be proactively investigating and reviewing the player pool for suspicious activity and building cases that result in removing any players who are a threat to the integrity of the games.
We are providing training on the inhouse tools and checks methodology, if you are a passionate poker player, have an eye for details and fit the criteria listed under “essential” please apply!
- Identify and investigate players who are using bot and live assistance tools
- Analyse poker game play statistics
- Identify and investigate players who are colluding
- Identify and document gaps in the poker fraud tools and recommend improvements to address the gaps
- Conduct OSINT checks in poker fraud investigations
- Review customer transactions and gameplay to prevent fraudulent actions
- Identify potential abuse of promotional and/or bonus campaigns that result in unfair customer gains
- Identify and investigate individuals who have access to multiple accounts
- Fluency in the English language
- Poker knowledge at a professional level
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A strong understanding of online poker communities
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Spanish
- The offered position is a full-time and permanent job
If you are a team player with strong initiative and self-motivation thriving in a small team environment where the route from idea to implementation is very short we can offer an excellent package and a challenging and rewarding job in one of the fastest growing and most exciting industries there is.
Please refer to https://www.esagaming.it/ for more information on our company.
Please be advised that only CVs written in English language will be taken into consideration.
We are looking forward to your application!
ESA Gaming - Predstavništvo EGC Services Limited
Established in 2009 ESA Gaming is a boutique independent provider of high performing gaming products. Licensed and certified in Europe and South America, ESA is rapidly expanding its international client portfolio. Known for its content aggregator and poker, ESA Gaming has switched its focus to mobile in more recent times. EasySwipe™ is a lightweight HTML5 mobile-first game family that integrates seamlessly into sportsbooks allowing users to enjoy the best quality casino games without disrupting…Više o poslodavcu