As a result of growth of our organization we are looking for candidates for our factory specialized in oil filled Power Transformers. We are looking for open-minded engineers who make a difference in daily work and can contribute taking our company to the next stage of development.
Senior Design Engineer will dimension the transformer working closely with the end customer when developing a technical solution. In addition, tender and order calculations and the role of technical point of contact will be in his/her responsibility.
We are looking for:
Power Transformer Electrical Senior Design Engineer
- Graduated from Electrical engineering study
- Having minimum 5 years in power transformer design
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English or Serbian language
- Having good strong interpersonal skill and strong leadership
- Responsibility, independence and punctuality
- Motivated self-starter with the initiative to work without needing supervision or assistance
- Fast learning and adaptation, creative and innovative
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to give coaching and training of the team
- Designing, engineering and the technical documentation for Power Transformer design for offering and project execution according to national and international technical standards and customer requirements
- To Provide basic electrical calculation design with tools or manually
- Involvement in refurbishment of old transformers
- To Complete Transformer Manual Book
- Troubleshooting, making decision and problem solving in the production
- To support, advice and counsel technically to make design standardization
- To create automation tools for effectiveness
- To Provide KPI and make an action plan
- Create quality procedure to improve the accuracy of design and material specification
- Fully understand ISO standard
- Optimization of design solutions to the best of technical and commercial aspects
- Monitoring design/drawing error reduction
- Develop tools or IT software to support the job
- Work with other departments for continuous improvement
- Make a procedures or standardization for clarity of job
- Train the people within the team and other department
- Some travel will be required for visiting customers and trade shows.
- Other tasks to support the department and factory.
We prefer full time employment at our factory site within City of Belgrade area, while other types of engagement (part time, project oriented contracts) will be taken into consideration.
We reserve the right to contact only shortlisted candidates.
Please submit your CV electronically.