Joorney is a business plan writing company that focuses heavily on specific purpose business writing and financial forecasting, rather than on all-around, comprehensive consulting services. JOORNEY provides business consulting services for companies and entrepreneurs. The overwhelming majority of the company’s services are provided to clients operating or aiming to operate in the North American markets.
Locally, the Belgrade team consists of about 30 people, and is looking for highly experienced candidates that will support the company’s future growth steps and thus grow itself as well. Our Belgrade team is seeking extraordinary individuals to work with the company in both securing and delivering upon client assignments and deliverables,while following company’s established protocols. JOORNEY’s clients range across various industries and span from small sized businesses and early stage startups to medium sized businesses pursuing growth initiatives. You would serve as the primary client interface for these clients - managing the day to day engagement schedule, deliverables, and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Preparation of comprehensive business plans and studies for clients, including:
- Qualitative description of business operations;
- Market research and analysis;
- Financial budgeting and forecasts.
- Preparation of Excel-based financial models for clients
- Industries focused on: SaaS, e-commerce, retail, and manufacturing;
- Research to gather assumptions;
- Building a 3-statement financial model;
- Performing various valuation techniques.
- Preparation of PowerPoint-based short form pitch decks and long form investor presentations
- Create and showcase the content for various types of pitch decks to solicit interest from investors, buyers, and acquirers;
- Design the pitch decks in a modern and engaging fashion.
- Preparation of Confidential Information Memoranda to sell a business
- Qualitative description of historical and current business operations;
- Integrate market and industry analysis;
- Identify and showcase competitive advantages and opportunities for prospective buyers.
- Management of own and Analyst projects, including:
- Managing workload internally with colleagues and reporting on deliverables;
- Communication with clients in English (phone and email);
- Obtaining the necessary information for project completion from clients;
- Adjusting the content of deliverables based on clients’ feedback;
- Presenting the final document.
- Excellent spoken and written knowledge of business English, with ability to communicate flawlessly with clients who speak and write English as their native language. Other European languages are a big plus – especially Spanish, Portuguese, and French;
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience in one of the following fields: Mergers & Acquisitions, Business Consultancy, Corporate Banking, or Corporate Finance. We are looking for specific, hands-on experience in analyzing business operations and performing financial analysis;
- Minimum of 2 years of direct and post-engagement client interaction focused on explanations of work deliverables and forging relationships;
- Demonstrated knowledge of building, working with, and defending financial models (sample work will be required) and understanding of the capital raising transaction process;
- Exceptional organizational skills and analytical skills
- Ability to work operationally and accurately under pressure while respecting tight deadlines;
- A positive, can-do attitude and a genuine interest in business consultancy;
- Full-time job
- Mainly office work, with some flexibility for a % of remote work
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Highly flexible work hours (beginning of each work day at any time between 10h and 14h)
- Private Health Insurance as an added benefit after 6 months
- Timely and organized performance reviews
- Trainingon the company’s guidelines and policies
You have to submit both your resume and your cover letter in English language as a part of your application in order to be considered. Additional documentation is welcome, but is not mandatory and does not have to be in English.
Joorney Business Plans is an American business plan writing company headquartered in Miami, Florida. The company provides a wide variety of business plan writing services for companies of all sizes, as well as for current and future company owners and executives.
Our business is continuously growing ... Saznajte više
- FLEXIBLE START
- ICT APPLICATIONS
- OFFICE LOCATION
- SALARY PROGRESSION BASED ON PERFORMANCES
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- INCREASING NUMBER OF REMOTE DAYS