The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
Would you like to become a
As a Presales Engineer in our Presales team, you will be:
- Supporting Account Managers in Presales activities
- Presenting portofolio to clients and on events
- Identifying opportunities
- Contacting vendors, distributors and partners
- Building relationship management with the clients
- Supporting Account Managers in defining the projects
- Supporting tendering and offer preparation process
- Cooperating with technical team
- You have 2+ years of experience within IT industry in sales, presales or delivery
- You have knowledge of software & hardware solutions and business process management
- You have advanced presentation skills
- You have Intermediate knowledge of English
- You hold Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other equivalent
- You are organized, proactive, fast learner
- You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- You show willingness to learn and apply new skills
- You are a good team player and not afraid to ask questions and/or give opinions/suggestions
What we offer:
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, bonus scheme, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 03.03.2020.