We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
Please contact us if you have any accessibility requests and we will do our best to accommodate them.
Ball Beverage Packaging Europe is currently looking for a motivated and nimble person for the position:
For our Engineering department based at our plant in Belgrade, we are looking for a highly qualified and extremely motivated Process Engineer (f/m), with unlimited contract. In anticipation of continuous growth and development of the regional markets this role will extend and grow. Subject to good performance it presents a great career opportunity for the successful candidate.
- Undertakes all necessary measures to achieve all the set business objectives within the Department, while respecting all existing procedures and rules regarding quality of work, protection at work and environmental protection;
- Deals with the maintenance of process equipment in a systematic way, provides suggestions for improvement and reduction of costs;
- Supports production process in terms of improving capability and through troubleshooting;
- Provides technical support in the installation of new process devices;
- Participates in the implementation and maintenance of the Lean standard;
- Provides suggestions and participates in projects for continuous improvement of the process (Business Excellence);
- In relation to the above-mentioned tasks, all the jobs that the Employer assigned to him, as well as all the jobs that are specifically written in writing.
- University degree in Mechanical engineering;
- At least 2 to 3 years of working experience in production environment;
- Proactive and inovative individual with strong organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent English language;
- Excellent computer skills, and preferable SAP knowledge.
If you are interested in the above position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please send us your CV and resume.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ball Global Business Services EMEA d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Milutina Milankovića 9e
- PIB: 110102813
- Matični broj: 21297992