Process Engineering Manager
Location: Belgrade, Pećinci
- Participates in the homologation of the new products and materials and assures their industrialization
- Coordinates the continuous improvement of products and processes, in cooperation with the persons in charge from the quality, production and maintenance departments
- Reviews overall industrial performance results focused on production and quality performance (productivity, scrap rate and cost reduction…), contributes to the analyses of industrial non-performance root causes in cooperation with quality and production departments and participates to the development of improvement action plans (Problem solving)
- Conducts feasibility study of improvement projects (Initiated by Industrial performance department or requested by others departments or regional industrial performance), performs detailed project planning, oversees projects and action plans implementation and monitors progress and results achievement rates
- Elaborates the technical specification related with process and product
- Validates technical specifications of production tooling, approves tooling needs, issues tools purchase requisition and follows up supplying process. Defines, corrective and preventive action plans to prevent damage, loss and tooling cost
- Coordinates and follows the Production plan
- Organizes & follows sample manufacturing
- Coordinates and follows the overall processes for the 1st samples issuing and DAQ files regarding their approval for the projects managed by R&D, in cooperation with the R&D central management
- Establishes and maintains contact with the raw material suppliers and other institutions such as: Institutes and specialized universities in this field
- Manages laboratory equipment (equipment, tools) and monitors the equipment’s used capacity
- Prepares the technical specifications for the purchase of the tools & equipment
- Prepares work instructions and tests methods
- Elaborates and updates all procedures and work instructions related to Process Engineering
- Ensures the optimal usage of laboratory equipment
- Coordinates/participates in process audits
- Master's degree in industrial or technical fields
- Additional certifications are desired (Six Sigma)
- 3 years as Industrial Performance/Continuous Improvement Manager Position in a manufacturing environment (automotive sector is desired)
- Good management skills
- Knowledge of quality standards and system regulations (ISO)
- Knowledge of quality tools (Statistical Process Control, PFMEA, APQP, etc.)
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Words, PPT, ..), MES, ERP applications
- Good knowledge of English
- Good communication skills
- Result oriented, precise and accurate, well organized
Transport and meal is provided by Coficab.
Please send your CV in English.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 21.12.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.