Process Management Specialist - Mobi Banka
- Development of process management/improvement methodology customized to the needs and the current state of the organization.
- Development of process review/development plan.
- Support process improvements and standardization across the organization using best practice techniques and methodologies (such as Lean, Six Sigma, Voice of the Customer)
- Develop and maintain Business Process Management System
- Provide metrics input to various reporting, communicate key performance indicators on a regular basis and/or on request.
- Assist process owners in developing/reviewing system, program, procedures and processes
- Keep the bank’s process map updated
- Maintain updated version of the bank’s procedures
- Initiate and coordinate process improvements actions resulting from process review, process self-assessment and ongoing projects.
- Support implementation of the Group governance procedures in relevant areas.
- Other responsibilities and deliverables agreed within the Process Management area.
- Bachelor's degree and/or 3-5 years process management experience
- Strong problem solving skills and action orientation
- Computer skills required (Microsoft office, Visio)
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage changing priorities and multiple tasks
- Track record of self-motivated, results-orientated team player
- Prior experience in Six Sigma and Lean are plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Fluency in English (written and spoken),
- Quick learner, pro-active, enthusiastic and can-do attitude, willingness for reach of the objectives
- Ability to work in a team environment and get things done through others
You will enjoy:
- Work in a dynamic environment
- Great benefits
- Competitive conditions
- Ability to grow and thrive through the company
Please, apply by 13.12.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.