Process Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at our website.
As Process Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for organization of mechanical maintenance activities under routine supervision of our Maintenance Manager. In this permanent position you will be based in Gornji Milanovac, Serbia.
As Process Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible to:
- Lead and develop group of Maintenance Technicians
- Develop and implement preventive and predictive maintenance plans
- Provide troubleshooting and failure analysis of mechanical equipment
- Prepare and lead equipment modifications and improvements
- Manage spare parts inventory
We believe you have:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering – preferably VII degree
- Knowledge or interest in mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Strong organizational skills for coordinating multiple jobs and personnel
- Fluent Serbian and good English language knowledge
We offer you:
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements