Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Technical involvement of Procurement and Suppliers in the product development process as well as technical interface to suppliers for current products in order to reduce the material costs. Taking account of the internal crossfunctions (Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing, Procurement) as information interchange and assisting in selection the most efficient suppliers.
- Technical involvement of Procurement and Suppliers:
Be actively involved in 2nd source projects in regard to technical questions for existing products (mainly sheet metal and machined parts, castings, c-parts, large steel parts). Closely aligned with R&D community within the business.
Conduct and provide market information/analyses on international technology and price trends in order to obtain new suppliers and new technologies in the supply chain.
- Strategy alignment:
Support activities planned by the lines of business in order to harmonize and implement the technological line-of-business strategies with procurement strategies.
- Data Management
SAP and PLM Data Management
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- University or College degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least two years of experience in similar role within production environment ideally
- Computer literacy (able to use advanced functions of MS Office)
- Excellent knowledge of SAP
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal
- Understanding the impact of early Procurement involvement and supplier integration and striving to influence sourcing decisions in the sense of Procurement objectives
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Extraordinary analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to establish and maintain lasting and effective working relationships
Applying to join us – straightforward
If you are interested, please apply electronically by 11.03.2020.
We do thank you for your application and interest.
Visit www.siemens.com or www.siemens.rs if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.