We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
Please contact us if you have any accessibility requests and we will do our best to accommodate them.
Ball Corporation is currently looking for a motivated and nimble person for the position:
Procurement Finance Analyst
(Location: GBS Belgrade)
Purpose of position:
Responsible for supporting the Global Procurement function and business units on global metal and ODM spend reporting and analysis.
Coordinating with regional finance and GBS resources to ensure smooth completion and transition of activities, in relation to monthly closing, metal and scrap reconciliation and controlling activities.
Participates and supports development, implementation and monitoring of systems and processes that supports direct materials planning and costing activities.
Reports to: Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis – Sourcing
- Responsible for Monthly closing and reporting activities for NCA division;
- Reconciliation over metal and scrap for NCA division;
- Responsible for Tariffs monitoring, analysis and reporting for NCA division;
- Ensures Essbase spend cube data is up to date and aligned with data structure within ERPs and Essbase;
- Supports Cash flow planning for Direct Materials and coordination with Business Unit Finance teams
- Develop Direct Materials Payables forecast for Metal Coils and Other Direct Materials
- Incorporate Supply Chain Financing programs
- Coordinating and aligning SWAPS with suppliers and Procurement function
- Ensures direct materials master data is in line with system design and requirements for reporting and analysis, including onboarding suppliers for Supplier financing program in ERPs and Banking systems, reporting and analysis of SCF spend;
- Supports GBS in overdue management, payment terms and other conditions related to metal and ODM suppliers.
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through graduate degree level education or work-related experience
- Job related experience for 2+ year(s).
- Demonstrated familiarity with financial statement analysis, including the analysis of cash flows.
- Aptitude with various financial systems, including proficiency in advanced spreadsheet functions.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data with attention to details
- Strong communication skills in working with various stakeholders including suppliers and banks but also internal functions
- Flexible working hours (as working with stakeholders in different time zones);
If you are interested in the above position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please send us your CV and resume.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ball Global Business Services EMEA d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Milutina Milankovića 9e
- PIB: 110102813
- Matični broj: 21297992