Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place, based on a sustainable cost structure.
Procurement Intelligence Specialist
As the Procurement Intelligence Specialist you enable the procurement team to execute and implement the supplier selection strategy by cradle-to-grave ownership of all supplier sourcing tools and data elements, business analysis and supplier contract management tools, and driving transparency and automation to increase the efficiency grade of procurement and reduce costs of managing the sourcing activities and purchased services.
- Setting up business cases, developing tools to measure supplier performances, data & intelligence gathering and developing of appropriate tools (SAP, SAS, MS Office etc.) to manage supplier sourcing activities.
- Assessing supplier offer from engineering, cost and delivery perspective and recommending suppliers to the strategic procurement manager and the management based on the evaluation results
- Continually seek and implement better solutions and drive efficiency of data driven tools for procurement
- Innovate, continuously improve and further develop tools to improve efficiency and automation of procurement team
- Develop and maintain KPI framework regarding supplier performance and contract compliance.
- Ensure data completeness and data accuracy of various supplier related data bases (e.g. contract master, quote database, market intelligence database etc.) and tool
- Provide general data analysis support for the procurement team
- Own and manage data elements which are critical for supplier sourcing and management
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Degree in mechanical or aerospace engineering, business studies, commerce, operations or project management
- At least 5 years relevant work experience
- Previous work expertise in the MRO purchasing, operations or supply chain required, in the aviation sector preferred.
- Advanced skill in SAP, Microsoft Office (Excel and Access), SAS Data Warehouse, data base software
- Working experience within a multinational company and cross functional team desired
- Task delivery against set deadlines (prioritization and working time elasticity)
- Excellent project management skills
- Full professional proficiency in English, proficiency in German preferred
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 16.03.2019.