About aikon group
aikon group is the proven development partner for global companies providing software development and engineering expertise which spans across multiple technologies and industries. Among many, we are proud to say our specialization has become Salesforce administration, development and consulting.
You will work in our office, located in Novi Sad. You are a highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable working remotely with our clients and team members who are spread across the world. At the moment, due to the Covid-19 situation aikon group employees are not traveling, but once applicable, you are open to occasional traveling when required.
- Be a quick learner and keen to embrace new technologies and development frameworks.
- Be a clear communicator and a team player.
- Be able to work under your own initiative.
- Be able to communicate verbally and in writing in English.
- Be a problem solver with a well-organized approach to work
- Play a key role in creating applications and features that conform to best practice coding standards, make optimal use of advanced framework capabilities and have required unit test coverage.
- Follow industry best practices, make proper use of software development tooling, and adhere to aikon group development processes.
- Test new deliverables, and ensure timely resolution of any issues discovered during the testing process.
- Provide product support, which includes educating colleagues in the use of new product features, as well as analyzing and resolving issues reported by project teams and customers.
- Produce technical documentation as required.
Requirements (Competencies: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Candidates for this position must have a technical degree from a relevant educational institution or be in a graduating year.
Good to have (previous software development experience in developing in one, a combination of the following or similar programming languages):
- C# - experience in OOP, server-side.
- Understanding of database principles and generic SQL.
- Experience with object-oriented design.
- Experience with Git, SVN or equivalent source control system.
- Ability to analyze and maintain existing code.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
Nice to have (the following skills could give the candidates an edge in the selection process):
- Experience with an MVC framework such as Spring, Struts, or .Net.
- Experience in test driven development & writing of unit tests.
Life @ aikon group
- Aside from technology the way we work ties us together.
- We follow clear goals, give autonomy and provide support.
- We want every aikon group employee to be healthy, happy and secure – at work and at home.
- We do whatever we can to make this happen.
Some of the benefits you will love:
- Flexible working hours
- Paid Salesforce training & development from day 1
- Daily lunch allowance @ Šerpica021
- Company day & monthly socials
- Challenging and prominent projects for clients in the EU and US
- Ample scope for growth and development, both personally and professionally
- Possibility to travel abroad
- A dynamic, informal and enthusiastic international working environment!
Feel free to apply by filling in the application and attaching a short cover letter and your resume in English.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial CV screening.