We are looking for a Product Manager to lead the design and development of features and functionality for College Confidential, while also supporting our coaching platform. As a Product Manager, you will define product priorities and execute the roadmap based on a strong understanding of user needs, insights, and market opportunities. You will work closely with Engineering, Design, Marketing and executive leadership to bring your vision to market.
- Take ownership of your product, identifying market problems and opportunities, and translating stakeholder input into clear business needs that contribute to the product roadmap.
- Partner with UX design, Engineering & QA to design, develop, and deliver new features by working through edge cases, parsing large features into smaller components, thinking through user flows, and iterating as needed.
- Author clear and concise product requirements and competitive analyses for stakeholders; maintain product documentation across versions.
- Oversee the development of multiple features concurrently, identifying and removing roadblocks, and ensuring all features move forward.
- Utilize both quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify what works and what needs to be optimized and improved, turning data into actionable product plans.
- Help develop and optimize processes for collecting and incorporating continuous feedback from users, clients, and other stakeholders to evolve the product.
- Support overall product success efforts by working with sales, marketing, customer success and training teams to highlight the products’s most compelling functionality, and provide related artifacts or self-service tools as needed.
- Maintain a proper balance of features and on-time delivery, ensuring work focuses on maximum value aligned with product strategy.
- 5+ years of applicable work experience, and proven ability to take products and/or ideas from concepts through launch
- Well-versed in agile development and familiarity with project management tools (Jira, Trello, Pivotal Tracker, etc)
- Exceptional attention to detail and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects ensuring consistent, on-time delivery of scheduled product releases
Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, troubleshoot effectively, respond well under pressure, and interact professionally with individuals from various professional and cultural backgrounds at all levels within the organization.
Bonus point for experience in higher education and student support
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Your work makes a difference in people's lives