As a Product Manager, you'll be part of a team that creates Comtrade’s new product portfolio. You’ll take point in creating products and positioning them on the market.
Our focus is on advanced industry solutions in Logistics, Intralogistics and supply Chain Management, Maintenance, Machine Learning, Industrial AI, Preventive and Predictive Maintenance, retrofitting and Modernization of Industrial systems.
We need someone with a unique blend of commercial and technical skills, that has an ability to envision our portfolios’ future and the drive needed to make that vision a reality. This special someone should enjoy spending time in search of innovative solutions to meet customers’ needs.
Ideally, you should be proactive and express a great deal of curiosity, with a dynamic skillset and upholding to high-quality standards, confidentiality and workplace integrity.
Being a Product Manager at Comtrade will entail:
- Creating ideas for new products and business models,
- Market analysis and predicting future trends,
- Evaluating and testing new ideas via consultation with potential customers on-site, at conventions and conferences,
- Working on proof of concept and test concepts in collaboration with users and using feedback to bring ideas to the development phase,
- Using tools and methodologies including design thinking, business canvas and lean startup,
- Coordinating with other in-house teams such as Engineering and Marketing,
- Creating price strategies,
- Analysing and preparing both long-term and short-term product sales forecasts and reports
What we’ll expect of you:
- Excellent written and spoken English skills are essential. German is strongly desired as well,
- Excellent presentation skills,
- Product management experience in a B2B software environment,
- Experience with enterprise supply chain applications such as in logistics, warehousing, supply chain management, etc.
- Great listening, oral and written communication skills,
- The ability to see tasks through to completion, consistently, with an extraordinary attention to detail,
- The ability to identify and discuss the big picture as well as necessary details needed to bring ideas to realization,
- A willingness to travel and interact with people,
- Team orientation with a drive for self-improvement and learning.
Deadline for applications: 08.06.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno