Concentrical is a growing global company that creates meaningful solutions and technology products to enable students and learners of any age to forge their path to success by eliminating barriers and inspiring them to achieve their education and career goals.
Our company values a culture of openness, community, and sense of ownership. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a global team of highly-talented people working across various disciplines to design and deliver solutions that have a real impact on people’s lives.
We offer competitive salaries and state-of-the-art computer hardware and software. We value work life balance and offer flexible work schedules.
We are a hybrid-remote company. We have an office in Belgrade, if you are located here, but we hire remote employees as well.
About the Role
For this role, we are looking for a Product Manager to lead the design and development of features and functionality for our line of products. As a Product Manager, you will define product priorities and execute the roadmap based on a strong understanding of user needs, insights, and market opportunities. You will work closely with Engineering, Design, Marketing and executive leadership to bring your vision to market.
- Take ownership of your product, identifying market problems and opportunities, and translating stakeholder input into clear business needs that contribute to the product roadmap
- Partner with UX design, Engineering & QA to design, develop, and deliver new features by working through edge cases, parsing large features into smaller components, thinking through user flows, and iterating as needed
- Author clear and concise product requirements and competitive analyses for stakeholders; maintain product documentation across versions
- Oversee the development of multiple features concurrently, identifying and removing roadblocks, and ensuring all features move forward
- Utilize both quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify what works and what needs to be optimized and improved, turning data into actionable product plans
- Help develop and optimize processes for collecting and incorporating continuous feedback from users, clients, and other stakeholders to evolve the product
- Support overall product success efforts by working with sales, marketing, customer success and training teams to highlight the products’s most compelling functionality, and provide related artifacts or self-service tools as needed
- Maintain a proper balance of features and on-time delivery, ensuring work focuses on maximum value aligned with product strategy
- 3+ years of applicable work experience, and proven ability to take products and/or ideas from concepts through launch
- Well-versed in agile development and familiarity with project management tools (Jira, Trello, Pivotal Tracker, etc)
- Exceptional attention to detail and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects ensuring consistent, on-time delivery of scheduled product releases
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, troubleshoot effectively, respond well under pressure, and interact professionally with individuals from various professional and cultural backgrounds at all levels within the organization.
- Srbija, Beograd, Takovksa 21
- PIB: 112875530
- Matični broj: 29509026