Super’s Products organization is seeking a Product Manager to drive definition, design, and delivery of one or more products in areas such as our Operations, Finance, Marketing and Sales.
What you'll be doing.
This role works across product, engineering, design, operations, contractor success, and data teams to define, build and evolve some of our most important customer experiences. You’ll be a guiding voice on the team building the product engine that will drive Super's claims experiences, contractor experiences, and internal operations systems. Your roadmap will be composed of new features and customer experiences, experimental enhancements to our existing features, and internal systems that power the intelligence used by our products.
The ideal candidate has an experimentation and learning mindset, strong analytical skills, and well-honed product instincts to identify opportunities and deliver solutions that unlock customer value. You have a consistent track record of successfully taking end-to-end ownership and delivering results in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This role requires strong written and verbal communication skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to collaborate effectively across functions.
What you'll bring:
- 2+ years of product management experience in a growth-focused role and/or a product role with a significant direct-to-consumer facing component
- Experience driving roadmap strategy and prioritization, and end-to-end product delivery.
- Experience contribution to engineering discussions about technology strategy and tradeoff decisions related to a product.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills. The ability to use data and metrics to validate hypotheses, recommendations, and decisions.
- Full professional proficiency in English
- BA/BS in a science, management, computer science, engineering, or mathematics field. Master's degree a plus.
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Remote or Office work