Xunison’s vision is to provide an all-in-one high speed connectivity delivery and digital in-home services solution for its customers through smart devices, consumers apps, cloud-based management platforms and provider branded online stores.
Our next phase of growth is underway, establishing ourselves in North America and growing our European and Middle East presence.
As an Xunison Product Manager you will be responsible for planning, scoping and introducing new Xunison products and solutions. Key to the role is developing new product ideas through validation and requirement gathering to ensure we are remaining at the brink of what is possible in a connected world while creating a profitable, sustainable business.
Experience and confidence in challenging the business stakeholders on ideas is key in order to be successful in the role.
As the initial hire in the product team, this role is a unique opportunity to be in at ground level in the building of a strategically key team in the fast growing Xunison business. This team in particular will be involved in the highest priority projects in the company and will have direct board level visibility as we grow through the next phases of our global market penetration.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and collaborative Product leader to bring their processes and knowledge to our fast growing team. This product manager should have great product sense and a real ability to identify market opportunity and requirements which in turn will deliver valuable for our customers.
You will own and drive the product roadmap from defining the product vision, features and work collaboratively with cross functional teams to execute on their required feature set.
What You Will Do
- Define each products features from both and end user and CSP provider perspective
- Document clearly requirement, vision and deliverables per product
- Work with our design and engineering teams to deliver market fit product innovation understanding the standout opportunity Xunison has with chipset vendors and integrated telco/isp solutions.
- Work collaboratively across functional teams, regionally located to execute on product vision
- Work with the senior leadership team to set and maintain the roadmap for their current and future opportunities
- Identify and resolve process conflicts, inter-dependencies and program related issues in a structured and efficient manner
- Create product excitement, encouraging feedback from wide array of representatives across the business
- Be confident to make product tradeoff decisions where required and prioritize valuable features while keeping stakeholders abreast of changed elements and rational
- Develop and define roadmap, updating to take account of market pivots efficiently
What You'll Bring
- BS/BA degree degree (or relevant/industry standard experience to match) with 5-7 years of experience taking product from concept to launch
- Experience working on Telco, CPE, Connected Home or IoT products
- Experience working in early stage. rapidly growing organization
- Must have strong technical background and clear understanding of the connectivity market
- Have a strong analytical background and be able to think outside the box to resolve technical issues and resource conflicts
- Excellent thought leadership and communication skills
- Experience in driving features of a consumer technology product