JAGGAER is the world leader in the development and distribution of web-based SaaS Software for supplier management and supplier integration. We have offices in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America.
We have the vision of creating a unique solution that allows optimized usability for procurement professionals in nearly every industry. To achieve this goal, we are constantly working on new innovations, and we see ourselves as pioneers for the future of the e-procurement industry.
JAGGAER is a visionary and rapidly expanding multinational company. We are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy team members who share our vision and want to help us shape the future of the industry.
JAGGAER is hiring a Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to be the subject matter expert for specified products within our Source-to-Pay suite of solutions. This will be the go-to person for strategy, messaging, sales tools and enablement.
The PMM will be the product evangelist and will play an integral role in organizing product launches. The PMM will know our competitors: what they do today and what they plan to do in the future. They will also know our buyers, including their pain points and how they make buying decisions.
The PMM will collaborate with our marketing campaigns team to develop innovative lead generation programs. An attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to success, along with an ability to grasp and present our products’ value propositions in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our customers’ problems.
The Product Marketing Manager will also be in direct contact with our customers to understand and articulate their success stories.
The PMM is obsessed with sales enablement, training, and ensuring our sales team is better equipped to win than the competition.
In addition to the sales & marketing teams, the PMM will regularly collaborate with product managers, professional services teams, and executive leadership; it’s a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
Your Main Tasks
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management, sales leadership, and marketing teams to develop product positioning and value-based messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyers’ processes, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes to match that process.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and enhancements to existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the assigned products, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Interact with JAGGAER customers to understand the pain points and business drivers that led them to adopt our solutions. Document their use of our solutions, and the business benefits they have realized since deploying them.
What does success look like?
- You become a trusted advisor to the sales, marketing, and product management teams on market trends, customer challenges and success stories, and competitive landscape for your solutions.
- Sales is both excited about and empowered to sell net new solutions.
- Solution messaging is impactful, consistent, and differentiated in the market.
- You enable new customer adoption and existing customer expansion across your solutions.
- 5+ years product marketing, product management, business consulting or strategy experience within B2B SaaS technology.
- Experience in Source-to-Pay and Supply Chain technologies is great; specialization in Sourcing, Supplier Management, and Procurement is even better.
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, with particular emphasis on building compelling PowerPoint presentations and conducting analysis in Excel.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Excellent people and relationship management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- A positive and fun work environment in a young and motivated team
- Competitive salary, career plan
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture, trainings, and development
- Private health insurance, FitPass, summer and winter parties, vouchers for the most diligent employees, gifts for New Year, flexible working hours, various work-life balance benefits and much more
Apply now and be part of our success!
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months.
JAGGAER / Pool4Tool
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking, and intelligent ... Saznajte više
"I started my career at Jaggaer as part of an international Data, Analytics, and ML team. In addition to professional and personal development and the opportunity to work on various and interesting projects, ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- HRANA I PIĆE
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- RAD OD KUĆE
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE