We are looking for people to join our marketing team in the position of Product Marketing Manager. This position is supposed to own the strategy and brand positioning for one of our games.
Here’s the list of the responsibilities:
- Creating and executing the marketing strategy that would increase brand awareness and generate traffic for our games through user acquisition, press relations, promotion, partnership programs, social marketing actions, sales support docs for the app and play store visibility, or any other creative way you come up with.
- Coordination of the tasks and the workload for the marketing sub-teams (Artists, Country Specialists, User Acquisition, etc.).
- Handling the communication between the marketing team and the production.
- Feedback the creatives to ensure consistency across all channels.
- Monitor the market through research, benchmarks, polls, and consumer studies.
- Analyzing the users’ feedback and behavior to advise the production team on how to improve user experience, involvement, socialization, and retention.
- Ensuring goals and incentives are aligned across all teams including game studio, platform partnerships, marketing creative, lifecycle, paid acquisition, social, and app store optimization.
Who are we looking for?
- A person that knows how to use analytics to make decisions that would favor their company’s business both short term and long term;
- A creative individual that knows how to put imaginative ideas into tangible actions;
- Someone who can easily communicate with people and knows how to clearly express themselves;
- A highly organized manager that can handle their tasklist effectively and efficiently delegate work to appropriate team members;
- A person able to develop and maintain strategic partnerships and manage engagements;
- Ideally, previous experience as a Product Marketing Manager in the gaming industry, but we’re aware that this might be a rather hard requirement to meet. Therefore, experiences as Marketing Manager, Brand Ambassador, Community Manager, Product Marketing Manager in any industry are relevant to this position.
Having all this in mind, here are the requirements we believe are necessary for someone to perform well in this position:
- Previous managerial experience: communication between teams, monitoring of work progress, organization of complex goals into achievable and clear tasks, team management, etc;
- Advanced English skills, both oral and written (minimum C1);
- Previous work experience in the English language and for foreign markets;
- Proven experience with social media strategies and their successful implementation (proven results will be highly valued during the selection process);
- Experience in working with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel for analytical purposes and the visual representation of the information;
- Previous experience in establishing target groups or brands would be highly rated;
- Experience in working in a B2C environment would be considered a plus;
- The previous position in the gaming industry is a plus.
Essentially, if we can’t find a person that would fit perfectly to this position, we would be happy to find a hard-working manager who would love to learn and develop to eventually become that perfect fit. We need you to present your fast learning and adaptability, as well as the proactive approach and resourcefulness.
If this sounds like you, then make sure to apply! We want you on our team.
Our main goal is to provide users with high-quality mobile games and apps and everyone on the team has the ability and challenge to contribute to that goal.Više o poslodavcu