For more than 30 years, TCP has helped organizations engage their people by providing flexible, mobile timekeeping and workforce management solutions. Trusted by thousands of customers, TCP delivers best-in-class technology and personalized support to organizations of all sizes in the public and private sector to meet their complex timekeeping, employee scheduling, leave management and other workforce needs. For more, visit www.tcpsoftware.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook. TCP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
TCP is looking for a Product Owner to manage its ever-growing platform. This role will report to the Director of Product Management for Integrations. As the Platform Product Owner, you will be an integral part of a Product team charged with creating a unified application strategy that can support future acquisitions. This includes working on mobile apps for Android and iOS.
We seek an individual passionate about technology and the mobile app ecosystem with a strong technical skillset and an eye for user interface design that is also not afraid to learn new skills to succeed in this position.
As a Platform Product Owner, you will:
- Collaborate with stakeholders, partners, and customers to define the vision for the engineering team.
- Work in an Agile environment to prioritize developments, define milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Contribute to the overall product roadmap with product insights and technical priorities.
- Translate the product roadmap into an actionable backlog of well-defined requirements.
- Routinely reprioritize and prune the backlog to ensure output efficiency and goal alignment.
- Lead the requirements design process with knowledge of our application and the voice of the customer.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Product Marketing team to roll-out new products and product enhancements.
- Support our Sales and Operations staff with subject-matter expertise during the sales, implementation, and customer support process.
- Own the triage, investigation, and ultimate resolution of product issues.
- Stay involved in developments throughout the entire SDLC and evaluate each iteration for quality and goal alignment.
- Be the voice of the customer by anticipating their needs and advocating for their needs.
- Demonstrate mastery across the TCP Software portfolio and ownership over the products in your charge.
- Provide regular, timely, and accurate progress reporting.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information systems or in a related discipline or equivalent work experience;
- 3 - 5 years of product owner or business analyst experience;
- Proven track record of delivering data-driven solutions with a customer-first mindset;
- Strong understanding of how to use APIs for system integrations;
- Background in iterative development, and understanding of Agile principles;
- Able to work well both individually and in a team, with strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships successfully in a cross-functional team environment;
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools preferred;
- Experience in requirements gathering, product development, and testing preferred;
- Capable of digging into the details while also thinking strategically, creatively, and holistically;
- Well organized and able to handle multiple assignments and responsibilities with a strong sense of ownership;
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen;
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
Bonus points for:
- Experience releasing and managing mobile apps for iOS and Android;
- Experience in the HCM software industry.
What You Can Expect:
- International and diverse working environment;
- A creative, talented and supportive team;
- Competitive compensation package;
- 8 hours to volunteer and impact the community;
- The work/life balance you need to be successful;
- Private health insurance;
- Culture that promotes focus on customers, innovation, teamwork, accountability and open communication.
For more than 30 years, TCP has helped organizations engage their people by providing flexible workforce management solutions and mobile timekeeping. Trusted by thousands of customers, TCP delivers best-in-class technology and support to organizations of all sizes in the public and private sector to meet their complex employee scheduling, leave management, timekeeping and other workforce needs. For more, visit www.tcpsoftware.com. We have two product lines, TCP’s TimeClock Plus software and Humanity.…Više o poslodavcu