4Create Software d.o.o.
Rad od kuće
- We are a remote team creating software that manages the different phases of clinical trials.
- Our team consists of experts working on the full life cycle of product development.
- We focus on flexibility, our platform allows almost any configuration, covering client needs without additional development efforts while following strict industry regulations.
- Our platform is used by doctors, nurses, managers, and many other roles all over the globe to manage clinical trials led by world-famous pharmaceutical companies.
Here is how we work:
- You will be joining the product team in shaping the next generation of clinical trial platforms.
- You will be working closely with the Project Management, Design and Engineering teams and will be involved in defining problems and user needs from the earliest stage.
- Your main responsibility is to hold a vision of the product we are developing and communicate it to your team, plan and support execution throughout the entire Product Lifecycle.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Collaborating with the product directors in frequent communication with stakeholders to understand relevant use cases and client needs
- Creating clear and coherent user stories and other artifacts to describe business cases
- Describing product requirements to the development team and providing answers to any outstanding product related questions. Serving as a liaison between product and development
- Managing the team’s backlog and prioritizing backlog items based on business goals, impact and value
- Creating clear and detailed product documentation
- Performing user acceptance testing and gathering user feedback
- Advocating for user-centric, data-driven solutions
It would be great if you would have:
- 2+ years of experience as a product manager, product owner or in an equivalent role
- Great communication skills, be able to communicate with stakeholders and the scrum team clearly and effectively
- Strong technical background or hands-on experience in software development, web technologies and cloud-based services
- Strong analytical skills, be able to gather and analyze requirements
- Comfort with ambiguity and capability of assessing and managing risks
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence and other Atlassian tools\or other similar tools
- Familiarity with the Agile approach to software development
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Patience, ambition, self-motivation, and enthusiasm
We think it is a plus if:
- You have background in biotech or related industries
- You have international work experience
- Flexible working hours with 100% remote work
- Paid self-learning time
- Paid online courses
- Home office budget
- Being a part of the fast-growing med-tech industry
Join our team as we push boundaries and bring innovation to the field of life sciences. At the core of our vision is one goal: creating end-to-end products that enable our clients to focus on what they do best - discover novel types of therapies. As a strongly focused, distributed team, we are driven by enthusiasm for working on cutting-edge solutions and problems. We are led by problems we must solve to enable our client's amazing breakthroughs in clinical trial phases. If you want to join our mission-driven team, send us your CV and Portfolio.
4Create Software d.o.o.
- Masarikova 2 A/49, Pančevo, Srbija
- PIB: 111430360
- Matični broj: 21481041