Who are we?
At Grip, we’re passionate about bringing professionals together to move markets forward faster. Our leading Market Engagement Platform for Event Organisers enables our clients to create Virtual, Hybrid, and Live event experiences in a single solution. Making it easier for event participants to connect, engage and do business.
Grip works with 12 out of 20 of the largest Event Organisers globally and is known for its leading AI-powered matchmaking engine, used to establish millions of valuable connections at thousands of events. As a multi-award-winning global leader in AI-powered tech, we pride ourselves on being real innovators in the event tech space.
Grip recently completed a $13M Series A funding round led by Kennet Partners, a well-known London-based VC Fund. Other investors at Grip include leading entrepreneurs Brent Hoberman (CEO and Founder at Lastminute.com, Made.com, Founders Factory), Arnaud Massenet (Co-Founder at Net-a-Porter), and Jeremy Roche (FinancialForce, Unit4).
About the position:
At Grip, hundreds of leading event organisers worldwide work with us as a partner in achieving their business goals to connect, inspire and engage their event participants.
The Grip platform is an exciting multi-faceted product with a complete SaaS dashboard for event organisers. You’ll be working with two other Product Managers on improving the organiser user experience across setup, integration and insights from their events.
As a Product Owner you have a passion for crafting awesome product experiences in a fast-paced environment together with talented people. You have some experience with parts of the Product Management role with a technology or business background but first and foremost you are eager to learn new skills and become a world-class Product Leader.
This role is hybrid, so the ideal candidate must be comfortable travelling to our London HQ once a week.
- Work with the senior product team and other stakeholders to understand and gather product requirements
- Write clear and concise product specifications, user stories and documentation to ensure full clarity of product features across teams
- Collaborate with engineering, design and QA teams to plan and execute initiatives in an agile environment
- Work closely with the development team to produce and maintain a backlog of well-written, estimated epics and stories
- Ensure successful product and feature launches by facilitating communication and priorities across stakeholders
- Build excellent working relationships with all parts of the business and most specifically with the key stakeholders of your product area
- Perform Quality Assurance related tasks to safeguard the stability of the platform and a continuous delightful user experience together with the QA team
- Identify any gaps in product functionality with your own market/competitor research and by actively gathering feedback from sales, operations and marketing to proactively address them.
- Use the latest tools to perform both quantitative and qualitative research that drives product decisions and tracks product progress.
Experience and Skills
- A relevant university degree showing excellence and strong analytical skills or equivalent professional experience
- Previous experience in product management or related industry experience
- Experience working in a fast moving environment using an Agile development methodology (e.g. Scrum or Kanban)
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development, delivery and web technologies
- Familiar with the development and delivery process of software products
- Experience leading initiatives that require collaboration across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Problem-solving skills around technical, product, and business questions
- Ability to make decisions based on qualitative and quantitative data in a work setting
- Strong computer literacy across a wide variety of tools (Postman/Jira/Google Analytics or any other advanced programme with a learning curve you can demonstrate you mastered).
Grip is the leading Market Engagement Platform built to support event professionals by delivering technology to facilitate world-class hybrid events – through digital and in-person solutions – that bring people together to discover, engage, connect and move markets forward. For event participants, the powerful AI platform supports the return on time and investment of attending events with purposeful meetings. For event professionals, the intelligent, flexible platform provides the solutions, plus…Više o poslodavcu