Belgrade, Serbia - Fulltime
Who we are
Ogury is an innovative; award winning and fast growing technology company specialized in mobile journey marketing. Its unique technology solves three key problems that marketing leaders, top brands and media owners face today: incomplete user journey data which causes ineffective mobile strategy, complex and siloed technology platforms that waste time and money, and lack of data transparency which leads to consumer mistrust.
Ogury is the only company able to offer a true and complete picture of the user journey on mobile devices, across all apps and mobile websites. Since 2014, Ogury has been focused on generating first-party user journey data at device level from explicitly consented mobile signals. Today, Ogury has 400m fully GDPR compliant mobile user profiles, natively integrated into its suite of intelligent marketing solutions.
Fuelled by this unique and accurate data, and powered by purpose built AI technology, Ogury’s intelligent marketing solutions enable organizations to understand consumer behaviours and discover audiences they never knew they had. These insights are then put to work at every stage of the customer journey, to deliver unprecedented levels of user engagement and revenue optimization.
Ogury is integrated in to 12000 publishers, and trusted by 900 of the world’s biggest brands and media agencies. It has offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit and Madrid, and we're just getting started in Serbia. We are searching for smart and ambitious individuals, who are looking for an opportunity to make a real impact within a fast growing technology company. For more details please visit www.ogury.com
What you’ll do
- Develop, manage and maintain product backlog for assigned product segment. This includes running backlog grooming meetings as necessary
- Develop domain knowledge and relationships with internal domain experts within assigned product segment
- Work with Product Management and Tribes manager (Scrum master and tech leader) to organize Road Map Product delivery-based on Road Map Item, Epics, User story to create program backlogs
- Write requirements: Road Map item, Epics and user story or in traditional requirements formats & Mockup, as required by internal template and policy to ensure the requirements are met
- Work with tribes and squad team to ensure all release documentation is completed
- Communicate and detail backlog to squad sprint team prior to the beginning of each development sprint
- Participate in the development process by providing just in time feedback and clarification to developers regarding requirements contained in the current development sprint
- Organize and run sprint review/demo meeting for each sprint
- Participate in the product road map development process with the Product Management team
Who you are
- Background in tech-related, big data, digital or advertising
- You have at least 2+ years of experience in a Product Owner-type role
- Exceptional communication skills and an ability to flex your communication style for different types of audiences
- Product-oriented mindset with strong critical thinking
- You are upbeat and have a flexible attitude
- Very strong attention to detail
- You are fluent in English
- You have a strong sense of ownership and ability to work in a self-disciplined manner
- You are curious and have a thirst for learning and delivering in this incredibly fast-paced environment
- You have an independent, problem-solving personality and are a good team player
- Ideally, you have experience with analytical tools or UX
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume electronically.
Deadline for applications: 21.02.2019.