LVH is a leader in the ultra-luxury home sharing catering to world-traveling high net worth individuals, their family, and business associates through a network of thousands of full service homes in over 100 international destinations.
Under general supervision of the Product Manager, the Product Specialists will provide support to the Owner Partner Relations Team and Experience Team in inputting new assets and verifying current data in the central database.
- Competitive base salary & commission plan commensurate with experience
- Responsible in entering and tracking all Assets (Homes, Cars, Yachts) and Services offered by the Company
- Follow training manual and procedures to enter new properties into central database, making sure to copy source details with complete accuracy
- For existing assets in database, verify accuracy of information by cross checking details listed on source and updating information to reflect latest company standards
- Writing property descriptions
- Obtain availability and pricing on units for each property
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
- Proper phone and email etiquette
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately in English
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar in English
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Effective listening skills
- Willingness to cooperate with others and work to the greater good
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Work effectively under deadlines
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer assistance, content creation, and/or admin support
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality
- Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in personal work tasks or work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Focuses and guides self and team members in accomplishing work objectives.
- Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization.
- Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Actively appreciates and includes the diverse capabilities, insights, and ideas of others and works effectively and respectfully with individuals of diverse backgrounds, styles, abilities, and motivations.
- Sets high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.