We are looking for:
- Compiles, verifies and enters inventory data
- Conducts inventory activities to record data such as, daily cycle counts, material counts, and inventory reconciliation, which will be used by the team to address and/or justify discrepancies, shortages, etc.
- Coordinates and creates purchase orders for production/processing function at the location.
- Identifies opportunities based on reports and data, generates documentation and coordinates appropriate parties to resolve for inventory/order/transfer issues
- Promotes and follows all standard operating procedures, adheres to safe work practices. Reports any conditions or practices that may adversely affect product safety/quality or employee safety to management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Secondary education or above
- At least 1 year experience in industry field on similar position
- English - listening, speaking, reading and writing skills as a working language
Deadline for applications: 03.04.2020.
Minth Automotive Europe
MINTH is Auto Parts Company with headquarters located in China. With more than 16 000 employees in 43 production facilities around the world, MINTH is a leading global supplier in design, manufacturing, and sales of body structural parts, trims and decorative parts of passenger vehicles. MINTH supplies to many world-renowned international automakers. Together, MINTH's customers represent 80% of the total global auto market share. MINTH starts to operate in Serbia.Više o poslodavcu