Once accepted for publication, articles must be prepared to company and industry standards in PDF, XML and HTML formats. This work is carried out by a production team, using custom software developed by MDPI. Training and mentorship will be provided to all new employees.
- Supporting the editorial process by formatting the English scientific manuscript (Word or LaTeX files), to ensure that the format meets publishing requirements
- Converting Word or LaTeX files to XML files
- Converting XML file to new LaTeX file, ensuring that a new PDF file can be generated in high quality
- Working cross-functionally and communicating with editors, to ensure that the publication is done in an accurate and timely manner
- Working independently to meet deadlines while ensuring the high-quality service
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject
- English level B2 as minimum
- General computer literacy: familiarity with email, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Familiarity with HTML, XHTML or XML, and basic computer programming skills are an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to meet deadlines
A pioneer in scholarly open access publishing, MDPI has supported academic communities since 1996. Our mission is to foster open scientific exchange in all forms across all disciplines. We operate more than 300 diverse, peer-reviewed, open access journals and serve scholars from around the world to ensure the latest research is openly and quickly available. MDPI is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland with additional offices in Europe, Asia, and North America. MDPI Serbia was established in 2016…Više o poslodavcu