Production Extrusion Specialist
Location: Belgrade, Šimanovci
As our Production Extrusion Specialist your job purpose is to lead the extrusion section scheduling activities, monitor program execution, monitor on-filed production performance, support the execution team in the resolution of issues, verify the organization and cleaness of the work areas, develop and implement production projects, processes, procedures, instructions and systems in order to meet extrusion department objectives.
Your Key Challenges are to:
- Implement the extrusion section organization, policies, processes, procedures, instruction, visual aid, information systems and cross functional improvement projects in line with corporate standard
- Lead and conduct scheduling activities in coordination with logistics department such as production program analysis, detailed extrusion schedule development, production orders allocation by extrusion line and human resources allocation on extrusion lines.
- Monitor extrusion daily program progress, define and undertake appropriate schedule updates to ensure products availability, optimized time and quality results, efficient speed and optimized raw materials and tools consumption and scrap quantities (copper, masterbatch and insulation) generated in order to meet target objectives
- Collect and review production data, check reported process parameters, changeover and start-up results, wire breaks, overconsumption, control plan results, scrap results. Identify potential parameters discrepancies. Propose and implement immediate corrective actions by deploying Fast Problem-Solving technics
- Follow up closely production execution on the shop floor, perform diagnostic of reported problems within extrusion section (reparation, wire break, overconsumption, work areas organization and cleanness (5S) etc.), define and support the production execution team in the deployment of immediate corrective actions. Implement and monitor on-field results of defined actions plan.
- Review first and second level maintenance activities of extrusion lines and its related equipment. Participate to the development of term of references for new technical equipment and tools acquisition. Perform technical validation of new acquired equipment and tool
- Review extrusion section KPI's and propose accordingly continuous improvement plans of processes, procedures and systems to meet the production extrusion department and the company's objectives.
- Contributes to the development of extrusion team (technical performance evaluation, training, coaching).
- Comply with the Quality and EHS Systems requirements. Comply with corporate values, code of conduct and non-disclosure agreement."
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Industrial/ Technical fields)
- 0-1 year in industrial field
- Skills required to perform the job:Knowledge about extrusion manufacturing processes and associated technologies, metal processes, production planning and scheduling, process improvement techniques, manufacturing quality standards, continuous improvement techniques, analytical and problem-solving skills, organizational skills, project management.
Language & Software Skills:
- Excellent English language
- Excellent MS Office Software skills (Excel, Words, PPT), knowledge about ERP applications, MES, CMMS applications
- Communication, building relationships, self-development, managing performance, personal effectiveness, business skills, leading people, developing others.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Production Extrusion Specialist then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV in English.
Only the short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 15.03.2019.