On behalf of our client, a market leader, Aliquo Group is looking for a successful candidate to fill the position of Production Manager.
Job description: Production Manager
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- University degree, Mechanical Engineering
- Fluent English
- Advanced Computer Knowledge
- Good knowledge about industry, processes, products and environment
- Minimum 3 years experience in a senior leadership role
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the production department and is responsible for the overall organization and division of labor within production
- Communicates with the mother company
- Supervises and controls work procedures, rules and regulations and is responsible for their implementation
- Improves technology and production process and reduces material consumption
- Responsible for production budget evaluation, as well as production costs controlling
- Continuously challenge the plant costs, process and capabilities in order to get the maximum in term of cost, services and flexibility
- Responsible for the determination and implementation of the monthly production plan
Resolves customer complaints
- Proposes and organizes trainings to improve the technical skills of employees in production
Responsible for the implementation of procedures for safety and security at work, as well as fire protection
Proposes and implements technical improvements
- Work in close relationship with Sales to position plant to attract and grow profitable volume business
Initiate and participate in cross functional teams to commercialize innovations and R&D projects and to reinforce business with big and global key accounts
- Maintain all assets in good conditions, prepare capital expenditure cases to invest in new technologies/processes in order to optimize production
Reporting on KPI, share success story
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Challenges and coaches others to improve their performance.
- Defines job responsibilities, expectations, sets objectives, offers feedback and support.
- Responsible for evaluating the performance of employees in production
- Rewards good performance and deals with poor performance
- Stimulates the development of others by identifying specific development possibilities, providing constructive feedback and creating tailored opportunities for growth.
- Creates an environment where employees can perform at their best.
- Keeps people informed about matters that affect them and creates room to challenge the present way of doing things.
- Develop and train key talents in the organization
Open communication to all employees, to representative of unions, and internally within the Group
- Result oriented and target driven
- Ability to work successfully in a matrix organization
- Strong negotiation, influencing and decision making skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Please, provide us with CV in English and Serbian language. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Aliquo Industrial d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Šolina 4
- PIB: 108705216
- Matični broj: 21051322