Boysen is a specialist in exhaust technology with headquarter in Altensteig, Germany. At 23 sites worldwide, our 4,600 employees develop and produce exhaust manifolds, catalytic converters, particulate filters, silencers, trims and complete exhaust systems for cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway applications. Our major customers include the German vehicle manufacturers Audi, BMW, Daimler, Porsche and VW, the English brands Bentley and Rolls Royce and the commercial vehicle manufacturers Daimler and MAN.
As a complete system partner for the world’s leading car makers and commercial vehicle manufacturers, the industry has placed its trust in us for decades. We return this trust to our customers every day. With continuous innovations and the ideal solution to every problem. Growth needs objectives and vision. We certainly have plenty of both, but we also have something special besides: character. What does that mean? To put it quite simply: we are Boysen. We do things better.
For our company in Subotica, Serbia, we are looking for Production Planner.
- Ensure on-time order fulfillment in the exhaust department and in the specified manufacturing area for overseeing new part start-ups through to serial production.
- Plan and schedule production processes for all running shifts including inventory control, production forecasts and demand analysis, plan the allocation of machinery and production equipment, inventory planning by analyzing previous production processes and production targets
- Generate daily and weekly production plans
- Complete review and update of routings and bills of materials
- Investigate the reasons for production delays in order to compensate the declined output via an increase in production volume in the following week
- Monitor production progresses, observe inventory levels and order deliveries
- Cooperate with the production supervisors in order to identify production bottlenecks (manufacturing equipment, fixtures and abrasive tooling)
- Responsible for the management of new products, from the introduction of new products up to the ramp-up of volume production
- Participate in inventory-taking
- Faculty in engineering, industrial technology, logistics or economics field
- Minimum 3 years work experience on similar jobs in the automotive industry
- Experience in OEM supply concepts
- Preferably work experience in production with robotics
- Advance Computer skills - Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Serbian
- Advanced knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Optional knowledge of German
- Good communication skills, great organization skills, initiative, resourcefulness, possibility of teamwork and independent work, flexibility
Boysen Abgassysteme d.o.o.
- Srbija, Subotica, Franje Kluza bb
- PIB: 110912046
- Matični broj: 21401056