COFICAB is a best-in-class world leader in the manufacturing and sales of automotive cables and wires. The company is a member of the Tunisian multinational industrial group, ELLOUMI Group, founded in 1946. COFICAB Group’s footprint expands over 11 countries all over the world. The group is number 1 worldwide in its capacity as a tier 2 supplier to most of the big players in the automotive industry.
As our Production Specialist your job purpose is to lead the production scheduling activities, monitor program execution, monitor on-filed production performance, support the execution team in the resolution of issues, verify the organization and cleanness of the work areas, develop and implement production projects, processes, procedures, instructions and systems in order to meet production department objectives.
Your Key Challenges are to:
- Implement the production organization, policy, processes, procedures, instruction, visual aid, information systems and cross functional improvement projects in line with corporate standard
- Define inventory level by article according to production needs in line with coverage objectives. Lead and conduct material calculation & scheduling activities including production requirements such as needed days, shifts and machines calculation and item allocation by machine
- Monitor production daily program progress, define and undertake appropriate schedule updates to ensure semi-finished and finished goods availability, optimized time and quality results, efficient speed and optimized raw materials and tools consumption and scrap quantities generated in order to meet target objectives
- Collect and review production data, check reported process parameters, changeover and start-up results, wire breaks, overconsumption, control plan results, scrap results. Identify potential parameters discrepancies. Propose and implement immediate corrective actions by deploying Fast Problem-Solving technics
- Follow up closely production execution on the shop floor, perform diagnostic of reported problems within production, define and support the production execution team in the deployment of immediate corrective actions. Implement and monitor on-field results of defined actions plan
- Review first level maintenance activities of production machines and their related equipment. Perform technical validation of new acquired equipment and tools
- Review production KPI's and propose accordingly continuous improvement plans of processes, procedures and systems to meet the objectives
- Contribute to the development of Production Team (Technical performance evaluation, training, coaching)
- Comply with the Quality and EHS Systems requirements. Comply with corporate values, code of conduct and non-disclosure agreement
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Industrial/Technical/Mechanical fields)
- 0-3 years in industrial field
- Skills required to perform the job: Knowledge about metal manufacturing processes and associated technologies, production planning and scheduling, Process improvement techniques, Manufacturing Quality standards, Continuous improvement techniques, Analytical and problem-solving skills, Organizational skills, Project Management
Language & Software Skills:
- Excellent English language
- Excellent MS Office Software skills (Excel, Words, PPT), knowledge about ERP applications
- Communication, building relationships, self-development, managing performance, personal effectiveness, business skills, leading people, developing others
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Production Specialist then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!