LastObject is dedicated to creating sustainable and reusable alternatives to single-use items. We create products that are environmentally friendly, cleverly designed, and high quality. At LastObject we are committed to creating a diverse environment, with a global team of rock stars from all backgrounds. We value collaboration, freedom and responsibility in our day-to-day activities and you can expect to work in a team environment, where the management is respectful of your professional and personal needs and expectations.
Our first product is called LastSwab, and it is the world’s first reusable cotton swab alternative. It was launched in April 2019, and it was funded in less than 30 minutes on Kickstarter, raising a total of $1,200,000. Ever since the successful launch of LastSwab, we have been dedicated to developing new sustainable alternatives and helped eliminate more than a billion single use products since we launched in 2019.
Our mission is to eliminate 50 billion single-use items by 2023.
Part-time which will transition to full-time in the short term.
- We are looking for an experienced Production Specialist to manage and improve the company’s supply and quality of products and services.
- Follow up on projects, manufacturing schedules and inventory.
- Follow up on production status and development.
- Keep track of inventory of finished and semi-finished goods to know when to arrange a new PO.
- Arrange for QCs of productions and for certifications between the factories and the certification body.
- Organize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Organize important data related to the suppliers and the products such as TDS, COA for each production and other certifications.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications, requirement and expectations of the company.
- Help control spends and builds a culture of long-term improving procurement efficiency while reducing CO2 emissions.
- Help contact, follow up and find leads on new suppliers and sustainable products.
- Proven working experience as a Production Specialist or equivalent
- Very organized. Experience with timesheets, Gantt charts or other project management tools.
- Good computer skills. Able to learn new skills/softwires fast.
- Willingness to learn and out of the box thinker.
- Capable of managing many tasks at the same time.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration or equivalent in working experience.
- Perfect spoken and written English (no need to be a native speaker)
What do we offer?
- Work for a mission that matters and help save the world!
- Be a part of an inspiring and positive company culture that values freedom, collaboration, and responsibility
- Know that you will be provided with all necessary materials and tools to help you succeed in your work
- Enjoy an environment where ideas are heard and given a chance
- Collaborate with a team of professionals all polished in their professions
- As an advantage, enjoy remote work with all the necessary equipment for maximum comfort and performance
- Be an owner of your flexible working hours and results
- Have FUN at team activities and expect some fun gifts
- Once it’s safe – Join a Workcation organized once a year in a destination that will ensure relaxation and fun activities
You are one step away from launching your career into new heights by helping a cause that matters. Apply now and let's meet!
- Danska, Copenhagen, Yderlandsvej 1, 2300 Copenhagen, Denmark