Who we are
Regional HR company operating in the Adriatic countries, providing organizations with the right Talent Solutions and strategies by successfully penetrating the major industries. With our regional team of dedicated consultants, we guarantee that every client gets individual and customized attention. Our expertise and knowledge ensure our clients will obtain “the right talent”.
Heads Talent Solutions has partnered with one of the leading automotive supplier company, we are looking for motivated and qualified candidate for the following position:
Production Team Manager
- Build an effective production team including recruiting, training, developing and conducting performance reviews
- Establish, control and improve the production KPI’s in accordance with the business plan.
- Ensure that the team plans and organizes production capacities in order to meet customer-scheduled requirements
- Work together with the customer teams to support the effective launch of new products and production lines as well as the optimization of existing serial production
- Conduct first line problem solving activities to contain, identify and resolve root causes involving other departments as required
- Ensure effective timely reporting and escalation in line with company procedures for safety, quality and downtime related issues
- Work with other functional areas of the plant to ensure supply to the customer of quality products, on time, in full, achieving performance to plan
- Participate and support the continuous improvement activities in order to optimize equipment and processes
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures of the company including health, safety and environmental and be proactive in the development of a safe working environment
The successful applicant:
- University degree in engineering
- 8 - 10 years of professional experience
- Knowledge manufacturing techniques within the automotive industry
- Understanding of IATF16949, ISO 14001
- Comprehensive knowledge of production planning and control
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Solid problem solving and project management skills
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 28.02.2020.